Membership Incentive Awards 2013-2014
To be in “good standing,” a council must have a minimum of 30 members, including ten IRA members and three officers who belong to IRA, and must hold at least three local meetings.
A council in “good standing” must complete the following steps by January 15 in order to qualify for financial incentive awards.
- Submit a membership campaign by September 30.
- Submit new and renewing members monthly at the end of the month through December 31 (September 30, October 31 and November 30).
- Submit a complete list of active IRA members by January 15.
Goal 1: To award membership incentives to local councils that maintain and increase membership using the total presented at the January Board Meeting, 2016 as the basis to determine growth. A council may receive up to $200. Incentives follow:
- Any council that maintains its same membership number from last year will receive $50.
- Any council that increases or grows from last year will receive an additional $25.
- If the council grows more than 25%, an additional $25 will be awarded.
- All councils with 200 or more members for the current year will be inducted into the President’s Club and receive special recognition (certificate) and $100.
Goal 2: To award membership incentives to local councils with the largest percentage of active IRA members.
- The council with the largest percentage of active ILA members will receive $100.
Goal 3: To award membership incentives to local councils with student members.
- Councils with one to five student members will receive $25.
- Councils with six to 11 student members will receive $50.
- Councils with 12 or more student members will receive $75.
Goal 4: To award a membership incentive award of $100 to the local council with the largest number of first-time NCRA members.
For more information, contact: