The 2014 NCRA Conference
Here are this year’s Conference Costs PDF.
2) Download the individual or group registration form, complete it, and bring it with your check to the conference at the Raleigh Convention Center to register onsite. DO NOT MAIL YOUR REGISTRATION AND CHECK AFTER MARCH 11 as we will likely not receive it before the conference begins.
Conference Sessions & List of Speakers
Below is the complete program book for the conference.
Conference Program Book as of February 17th
Conference Speaker Handouts
Conference Hotel Information
Complete your conference evaluation for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card
Learn more: The North Carolina Reading Association holds a three-day conference. Nationally-recognized authors will present at general sessions. Children’s authors, national literacy experts and administrators and teachers from N.C. classrooms will conduct two and/or three hour institutes on Sunday, March 16 and one-hour sessions on Monday and Tuesday, March 17-18, 2014.
- What is the theme? Pathways to Literacy: Looking Back to Move Forward
- When? March 16-18, 2014
- Where? Raleigh Convention Center
- What else? March 15, 2014-Young Authors’ celebration
- Credit? With prior approval from your LEA, you receive .5 CEUs for attending Sunday institutes and 1.0 CEUs for attending sessions on Monday and Tuesday.
- Submit your Program Ad Form for the 2014: Click here or download the PDF
- Sponsorship Levels and Benefits: Click here or download the PDF
- Exhibitor Application Form: Click here or download the PDF
Need a purchase order?
Tommy Johnson (email@example.com)
David Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org)