Attend the 2014 NC Reading Conference, March 16-18, 2014
Here are this year’s Conference Costs PDF.
2) Download the registration form (Individual Form PDF) and mail it with your check to Jean House, NCRA Exec. Asst., 4309 Boxwood Road, Raleigh, NC 27612.
3) Register a group and either mail a check to Jean House, NCRA Exec. Asst., 4309 Boxwood Road, Raleigh NC 27612 or pay via PayPal. To pay via PayPal, please watch this video after navigating to PayPal. Please use “email@example.com” for the recipient’s email address.
Conference Sessions & List of Speakers
Below is the complete program book for the conference.
Conference Program Book as of February 17th
Conference Speaker Handouts
Conference Hotel Information
Learn more: The North Carolina Reading Association holds a three-day conference. Nationally-recognized authors will present at general sessions. Children’s authors, national literacy experts and administrators and teachers from N.C. classrooms will conduct two and/or three hour institutes on Sunday, March 16 and one-hour sessions on Monday and Tuesday, March 17-18, 2014.
- What is the theme? Pathways to Literacy: Looking Back to Move Forward
- When? March 16-18, 2014
- Where? Raleigh Convention Center
- What else? March 15, 2014-Young Authors’ celebration
- Credit? With prior approval from your LEA, you receive .5 CEUs for attending Sunday institutes and 1.0 CEUs for attending sessions on Monday and Tuesday.
- Submit your Program Ad Form for the 2014: Click here or download the PDF
- Sponsorship Levels and Benefits: Click here or download the PDF
- Exhibitor Application Form: Click here or download the PDF
Need a purchase order?
Tommy Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
David Wagner (email@example.com)